Our team offers "on the field" innovative solutions, such as:
- Indirect determination of uniaxial compressive (unconfined) strength by the use of an esclerometer (Schmidt Hammer).
- Assessment and monitoring of internal damage on pillars by using an endoscope (or bore-hole camera).
- Deformation and displacement monitoring through a digital extensometric tape.
- Ensayos insitu de penetración de cono dinámico (DCP) para mecánica de suelo.
- Development of ground control management plan (GCMP).
- Geotechnical and geomechanical courses, training and mentoring, including ground support topics.
- Geomechanical training courses, including fortification modules, monitoring and instrumentation and quality control of support systems.
- Training, training and mentoring of geomechanical work team.