Our underground engineering studies comprise:
- Geotechnical and geomechanical studies and stability assessments for different underground mining methods including block and panel caving.
- Mine design and stability assessments for: stopes, major excavations, underground chambers, shafts and pillars.
- Análisis retrospectivo («back-analysis») de inestabilidades subterráneas.ur adipisicing elit. Veritatis maxime quam facere rem nam magnam molestiae exercitationem.
- Design, analysis and assessment of ground support & reinforcement systems.
- Analysis of underground and surface (open pit) interaction, including subsidence and caving.
- Ground control management plans.
- Design of geomechanical instrumentation and monitoring systems.