Our open pit engineering studies comprise:
- Geotechnical and geomechanical studies and stability assessments.
- Slope engineering and stability assessments.
- Back-analysis of failures and open pit instabilities.
- Design, analysis and assessment of slope support & reinforcement systems.
- Analysis of surface (open pit) and underground interaction, including subsidence and caving.
- Ground control management plans.
- Stability assessment and design of waste rock dumps, heap leaching piles and tailings dams.
- Design of geomechanical instrumentation and monitoring systems for slopes.